Welcome back to Nickelodeon Universe!
We’ve missed you and are ready for the best day ever when you are!
Know Before You Go:
With the safety and well-being of our guest + staff at the forefront of our preparation, we are eager to welcome you back with some significant Park enhancements.
- To align with state requirements and to assure safe distancing, we are limited to a capacity of 250 guests inside the Park.
- Entrance into Nickelodeon Universe is on a first come, first served basis. Once capacity is reached. guest will be added to a virtual queue line and texted to return when a spot is available.
- The only entrance into Nickelodeon Universe is now on the North side, underneath the Ferris Wheel.
- Previously purchased or promotional tickets are not usable at this time but can be exchanged for one of the available ticket options.
- There is no re-entry into Nickelodeon Universe once you exit the Park.
- Due to limited capacity, all guests entering the Park must purchase a ticket.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Plan your visit
Hours subject to change without notice.
Reduced capacity in effect. Nickelodeon Universe will cap the number of guests at 250 people.FAQ
Park MapDownload Park Map
Tickets are available for purchase on-site only at the Nickelodeon Shop located at the North Entrance of Nickelodeon Universe underneath the Ferris Wheel.
As part of the phased reopening of Nickelodeon Universe a select number of rides will be open. From Junior/ Family rides to Thrill rides, we have something from everyone!
- Backyardigans Swing-Along (47” to ride)
- Big Rigs (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Blue’s Skidoo (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Carousel (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Diego’s Rescue Rider (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Ghost Blasters (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Guppy Bubbler 42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Swiper’s Sweeper (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Brain Surge (48” to ride)
- Fairly Odd Coaster (47” to ride alone, 43” when accompanied by a chaperone)
- Pepsi Orange Streak (47” to ride alone, 43” when accompanied by chaperone)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge (48’ to ride)