Nickelodeon Universe is Now Open
With the safety and well-being of guests and staff at the forefront, we are continuing a phased reopening that follows Minnesota Covid19 requirements. We encourage you to read all the information below to ensure the best possible experience.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Know Before You Go:
- Capacity is limited.
- Face masks must be worn by guests ages 3 and up at all times in Nickelodeon Universe. Guests who have a medical exemption are required to wear a face shield that wraps around the sides of your face and extends below your chin from your forehead. Face shields may not be worn on some rides and attractions for safety purposes. Guest will be required to put on an approved face mask for these attractions to be permitted to ride.
- Click here for ticket options and pricing.
- Select rides are open, please scroll down for the complete list.
- For Guests without a “Skip-the-Line” Ticket Reservation:
- Guests full party must be present before entering the line to enter the Park, holding spots in not permitted.
- When the Park has reach capacity, guests can add their name and group to a virtual queue line by scanning the QR code on site located at the North Entrance of Nickelodeon Universe.
- Guest will have 15 minutes to return to the North entrance once they receive a text that their spot is available.
- Once in the virtual queue line, the wait to enter the Park ranges from 2-5 hours depending on the day and spot in line.
- When the virtual queue line exceeds the capacity limits for the day, it will be closed additions to the list will not be allowed.
- Adding your name to the virtual queue line does not guarantee entry.
- Two-Hour Unlimited Ride Wristband – $19.99 + tax on non-peak days, $24.99 + tax on peak days*
- Non-rider ticket – $4.99 + tax on non-peak days, $14.99 + tax on peak days*
- Annual Passholders can get one, Two-Hours unlimited Rides Pass per day
*See Peak/Non-Peak calendar here
Tickets are available for purchase on-site at the Nickelodeon Shop, located on the North side of Nickelodeon Universe. All guests entering the Park need to have a ticket. Previously purchased or promotional tickets can be exchanged for one of the above, but we strongly encourage guests to save these tickets for when we fully reopen with a larger capacity.
To align with state requirements and assure safe distancing, we are operating at a limited guest capacity. The only entrance into Nickelodeon Universe is on the North side underneath the Ferris Wheel through the Nickelodeon Shop. Entrance into the park is on a first come, first serve basis. Once capacity is reached, guests will be entered into a virtual queue line and texted to return when a spot is available.
Plan your visit
Hours subject to change without notice.
Reduced capacity in effect. Nickelodeon Universe is following Minnesota State guidelines to allow for the required social distancing and occupancy limits.FAQ
Park MapDownload Park Map
Tickets are available for purchase on-site at the Nickelodeon Shop located at the North Entrance of Nickelodeon Universe, underneath the Ferris Wheel.
“Skip-the-Line” ticket reservations can be purchase online, click here to buy tickets online.
As part of the phased reopening of Nickelodeon Universe a select number of rides will be open. From Junior/ Family rides to Thrill rides, we have something from everyone!
- Adventure Bay (Children 42″ and under must be accompanied by chaperone)
- Back at the Barnyard Hayride (42″ to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Big Rigs (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Blue’s Skidoo (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Carousel (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Crazy Cars (42″ to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Diego’s Rescue Rider (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Ghost Blasters (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Guppy Bubbler 42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Swiper’s Sweeper (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Shredder’s Mutant Masher (48″ to ride)
- Avatar Airbender (48″ to ride)
- Backyardigans Swing-Along (47” to ride)
- Brain Surge (48” to ride)
- Fairly Odd Coaster (47” to ride alone, 43” when accompanied by a chaperone)
- Pepsi Orange Streak (47” to ride alone, 42” when accompanied by chaperone)
- Splat-O-Sphere (48″ to ride)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge (48’ to ride)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Shock (48″ to ride)