FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL NICKELODEON UNIVERSE QUESTIONS
Q: Where do I enter Nickelodeon Universe?
A: Guests can enter and exit Nickelodeon Universe at four locations: North, East, West and South. Guests may enter Nickelodeon Universe at any time during daily operating hours.
Q: What are Nickelodeon Universe’s hours?
A: Nickelodeon Universe is open almost every day! View Nickelodeon Universe’s current hours online to plan your visit.
Q: What ticketing options are available Nickelodeon Universe?
A: There are multiple ticket options—so guests can customize their fun! Riders must have an Unlimited Ride Wristband or a specific number of points (either three or six per ride, depending on the attraction) in order to ride.
Unlimited Ride Wristbands—Any Day Admission
- Valid for any day Nickelodeon Universe is open.
- Any Day Admission Unlimited Ride Wristbands are valid for one day of unlimited rides for one person.
- No refunds will be given for guests who purchase an Any Day Wristband and want to use it on a non-peak day.
Unlimited Ride Wristband—Deal Days Admission
- Valid only on designated Deal Days.
- Provides one day of unlimited rides for one person.
View Deal Days calendar here.
All attractions at Nickelodeon Universe require either three or six points to ride. Point Passes never expire. View the full list of Nickelodeon Universe rides to see how many points are needed for each attraction.
Q: Where can I purchase tickets?
A: Unlimited Ride Wristbands and Point Passes are available for purchase online and on-site at any Nickelodeon Universe retail location and the MOA North Guest Service desk.
Q: What rides will be open?
A: The majority of rides at Nickelodeon Universe are currently open. Rides may be on a combined schedule on designated Deal Days.
- Adventure Bay (Children 42″ and under must be accompanied by chaperone)
- Back at the Barnyard Hayride (42″ to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Big Rigs (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Blue’s Skidoo (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Carousel (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Crazy Cars (48” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Diego’s Rescue Rider (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Ghost Blasters (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Guppy Bubbler (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Shredder’s Mutant Masher (48″ to ride)
- Swiper’s Sweeper (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Avatar Airbender (48″ to ride)
- Backyardigans Swing-Along (47” to ride)
- Brain Surge (48” to ride)
- Fairly Odd Coaster (47” to ride alone, 43” when accompanied by a chaperone)
- Pepsi Orange Streak (47” to ride alone, 42” when accompanied by chaperone)
- Splat-O-Sphere (48″ to ride)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge (48″ to ride)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Shock (48″ to ride)
Q: Why are some rides not open?
A: Select rides and attractions are not available at this time, but please stay tuned for updates.
Q: Are Toddler Tuesdays discounts available?
A: Yes. Ticket discounts as part of Mall of America’s Toddler Tuesdays program are available for purchase on-site only.
Health + Safety
Q: Are masks required to visit Nickelodeon Universe?
A: In accordance with CDC guidelines, guests who have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask while visiting. To ensure the health of guests and team members, we ask guests who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks while in line or when on rides.
Q: What are you doing to ensure the health and safety of guests visiting Nickelodeon Universe?
A: The health and safety of everyone at Nickelodeon Universe is our top priority. Our rides will maintain a frequent cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Park. We ask guests to be respectful and observe the personal space of others throughout their visit.