2020 Month of the Military Child Photo Contest
“Being part of a military family”
Military Families: Capture a photo that depicts what life looks like for your military family. Email photo to Child and Youth Program coordinator Mel Johnson at Melissa.email@example.com Please include a 250 words (max) of the photo along with your Name and Phone Number.
Entries received without this information will not be considered.
- Child in the photo must be a military-connected youth (proof may be requested)
- There must be at least part of a military uniform in the photo
- Photo must make the connection between the child and the military
- Photos will be judged on creativity, originality & evoking the sense of service/support
- Photos taken by a professional photographers are not eligible
Prizes will be provided by Mall of America. Winners will be notified via email/phone
Contest begins April 1 and ends April 30, 2020
Sponsored by the Minnesota National Guard. One entry per family, submission permits use of image , no purchase necessary, void where prohibited, must be a legal resident of MN, entrants must be 18 years of age or older, copyright photos are not allowed, photo alterations can be used to protect identity but cannot be used to enhance the photo in any other way. For official rules, prize descriptions and odds, click on the link for official rules below.