- Wed, January 1 – Sun, January 19
Meet + Greet with Isabela Moner + Eugenio Derbez
Unleash your wild side + join the adventure when the stars Isabela Moner + Eugenio Derbez of “Dora and the Lost City of Gold” stop by to give you a sneak peak of the movie and take photos with fans. Plus, participate in other family-fun activities. “Dora and the Lost City of Gold” swings into theaters August 9. ¡Vámonos!
- You must have a Mall of America® issued wristband in order to enter the event area. A limited number of wristbands will be available in the Rotunda beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, August 8, 2019. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- The time at which you line up is at your discretion.
- Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
- Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the line.
- No purchase necessary to participate.
- One posed photo will be allowed per person. No exceptions. Photo will be taken by a professional photographer only. No selfies will be allowed.
- Due to time limitations, no autographs will be allowed.
- When you enter the line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your party must stay in line at all times.
- If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
- No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
- A special needs area will be available for wristbanded guests. If needed, each special needs guest can bring one additional person to this area. Please visit the Mall of America entry table located in the Rotunda upon your arrival, and you will be escorted into this area. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Guidelines are subject to change at any given time at the discretion of Mall of America management for the safety and well being of our guests and tenants. Those who do not comply with event guidelines may not be able to take part in the meet + greet. Please visit www.mallofamerica.com periodically before the event for updates and changes that may be made to these guidelines.