NICKELODEON UNIVERSE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
As of March 17th at 5pm Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America is temporarily closed. We understand that this decision impacts countless visitors – including families who have planned vacations – as well as other tenants, the surrounding hotels and hospitality industry, and most importantly all of our employees.
For more information about Mall of America and COVID-19 please visit www.mallofamerica.com/
- Online ticket orders that have not been picked up will be valid for pickup anytime within 12 months after Nickelodeon Universe reopens.
- Wristbands you currently have that are marked “valid date of first use” and have not been used will be valid anytime once Nickelodeon Universe reopens.
- Annual passes valid during the closure will be extended the number of days that Nickelodeon Universe is closed. Guests will still receive their full year of value.
- Point passes never expire and any remaining points will be valid any time after Nickelodeon Universe reopens.
- Guests who have purchased multi-day wristbands and attraction bundles and have partially used them can present the ticket at their next visit after Nickelodeon Universe reopens to receive a replacement ticket containing the full value of the ticket.
- Any ticket that has an expiration date during the time Nickelodeon Universe is temporarily closed will automatically be extended to 12/31/2020.
For general questions and concerns, please call 952-883-8800. To request a refund or an extension of tickets, please call 952-883-8553 and leave a detailed voicemail; calls will be returned within 72 hours.