FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL NICKELODEON UNIVERSE QUESTIONS:
Q: Where do I enter Nickelodeon Universe?
A: Guests can now enter and exit Nickelodeon Universe at all four main entrances – North, East, West and South. There is no longer a single-entry point to the Park. Guests can enter Nickelodeon Universe at any time during daily operating hours.
Q: What are Nickelodeon Universe’s hours?
A: Nickelodeon Universe is currently open Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Q: What ticketing options are available Nickelodeon Universe?
A: Unlimited Ride Wristbands: Any Day Admission ($39.99 + tax)
- Valid for any day Nickelodeon Universe is open, Unlimited Ride Any Day wristbands are good for one day of unlimited rides for one person.
- No refunds will be given for guests who purchase an Any Day wristband and want to use it for a non-peak day.
Unlimited Ride Wristband: Non-Peak Admission ($34.99)
- Valid only on non-peak days.
- Provides one day of unlimited rides for one person.
View peak/non-peak calendar here.
Point Passes: Available for purchase on-site only.
All attractions at Nickelodeon Universe require either three or six points to ride. Point Passes never expire. Click here (https://nickelodeonuniverse.com/rides/) to see full list of rides and how many points you need for each attraction.
- 3-point: $3.80
- 6-point: $7.60
- 18-point: $21.99
- 30-point: $29.99
- 54-point: $48.99
- 84-point: $73.99
Q: Where can I purchase Tickets?
A: Unlimited Ride Wristbands and Point Passes are available for purchase both online at nickelodeonuniverse.com and on-site at any Nickelodeon Universe retail location and the MOA North Guest Service desk. Click here to purchase tickets online.
Q: What rides will be open?
A: The majority of rides at Nickelodeon Universe are currently open. Pull is the full list open rides. Rides may be on a combined schedule on Non-peak days.
- Adventure Bay (Children 42″ and under must be accompanied by chaperone)
- Back at the Barnyard Hayride (42″ to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Big Rigs (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Blue’s Skidoo (36” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Carousel (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Crazy Cars (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Diego’s Rescue Rider (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Ghost Blasters (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Guppy Bubbler (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Shredder’s Mutant Masher (48″ to ride)
- Swiper’s Sweeper (42” to ride unless accompanied by chaperone)
- Avatar Airbender (48″ to ride)
- Backyardigans Swing-Along (47” to ride)
- Brain Surge (48” to ride)
- Fairly Odd Coaster (47” to ride alone, 43” when accompanied by a chaperone)
- Pepsi Orange Streak (47” to ride alone, 42” when accompanied by chaperone)
- Splat-O-Sphere (48″ to ride)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge (48’ to ride)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Shock (48″ to ride)
Q: Why are some rides not open?
A: Select rides and attractions are not available at this time, but please stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks.
Q: Are Toddler Tuesdays discounts available?
A: Ticket discounts as part of Mall of America’s Toddler Tuesdays program are temporarily unavailable.
Q: Are there any character meet + greets?
A: At this time, characters are unavailable for meet + greets.
Health + Safety questions:
Q: Are masks required to visit Nickelodeon Universe?
A: In accordance with CDC guidelines, guests who have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask while visiting. To ensure the health of guests and team members, we ask guests who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks while in line or when on rides.
Q: What are you doing to ensure the health and safety of guests visiting Nickelodeon Universe?
A: The health and safety of everyone at Nickelodeon Universe is our top priority. Our rides will maintain a frequent cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Park. We ask guests to be respectful and observe the personal space of others throughout their visit.